Thursday, November 15, 2012

LinkedIn has the best life advice

So I'm on the daily email distribution for LinkedIn and I don't know why I'm shocked but they have the best articles and they aren't all about jobs etc.  Seems I should be subscribing to Inc.com as they seem to have the best articles.

Anyways if you don't get the LinkedIn emails or you don't read them there was this one great article by Inc.com entitled "9 Daily Habits That Will Make You Happier" below are # 3 and 5 as they were my favs.  Click here to read the whole article and all 9 daily habits.  I say take the challenge and do this for a week and see how you feel I know I'm going to!

3. Give a gift to everyone you meet.

I'm not talking about a formal, wrapped-up present. Your gift can be your smile, a word of thanks or encouragement, a gesture of politeness, even a friendly nod. And never pass beggars without leaving them something. Peace of mind is worth the spare change.

5. Assume people have good intentions.

Since you can't read minds, you don't really know the "why" behind the "what" that people do. Imputing evil motives to other people's weird behaviors adds extra misery to life, while assuming good intentions leaves you open to reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me.