Monday, July 16, 2012

Designs by Moss is now open on Etsy!

I FINALLY finished one of my quilts and have posted it on Etsy - Yay!
I have 3 more to finish, this is going to be a busy week so I'm not sure I'll get to them.

I need to work on my photography but here is my first listing! Actually it's 2 listings I made a matching platypus!  It was easier than I thought and I'm excited to make more!  This little guy needs some eyes - I originally left them off so it would be newborn safe but I find it's hard to tell the head from his big tail so I'm going to see if I can felt some and sew those on.


Click here to see the listing.

Seaside Baby Quilt 
Seaside Baby Quilt Seaside Baby Quilt
  Platypus in Seaside fabric

4 comments:

  1. Robin these looks great! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin -

    I love the patterns on the quilt! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have updated that platypus so it looks better!
    Hoping to make more soon and post more pics and listings on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me.