Wednesday, June 27, 2012

confessions of a blonde

I'm afraid to learn how to not be neurotic.
So I got a letter from the IRS the other day, I knew it was no good since it was about 1/2 an inch thick (never a good sign unless it's an acceptance letter of some sorts).  I don't open it immediately as not to ruin my mood.  When I finally open it I find out they are asking me for close to 2K from my 2010 tax return, awesome I know.

Side note yes I did go to business school but did very poorly in accounting, obviously. 

Anyways I was looking high and low for my 2010 returns, I find 2003-2008 filed nicely in my 'tax folder' but 2009-2010 are nowhere to be found!  Ugh another downfall to moving in with and then out with a boyfriend - shit gets lost!

So as I am telling my friend this she asks don't you have it saved on your computer...um...ohhhhhh right electronic files!  Wow wish I thought of that before this happened:
















https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=70d6653ac1&view=att&th=13830eac49ca406e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8pDwBoyYoP_4udylFU4hYN&sadet=1340850578257&sads=e6SCBZ1rEyOPhtGVAAFL60k-Pvo

D'oh!

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me.