Monday, June 11, 2012

trending; colored jeans

So the last time I wore colored jeans I think I was in junior high and they were from the limited.  Well the trend is back and to quote Ronald McDonald 'I'm lovin' it!" 

These hybrid denim jeans are on ideeli today for just $25 and I plan on getting them in lime, blue, and pink. I hope they fit well and are flattering as I am always a little nervous buying jeans from a brand I don't know but I haven't been able to find any in a brick and mortar store and you can always return them!  I always check the pockets in the back and these look okay!


If you are not a member of ideeli - click here!  It's a must shopping site!  They have brand names for less as well as super cute not so well known brands which I have come to love and so has my wallet!

2 comments:

Please share your thoughts with me.