Saturday, June 9, 2012

rybergs bachelorette party outfit

Besides going out to celebrate with good friends picking out an outfit is my second favorite thing!  For my friend Christine's bachelorette party I picked the outfit below paired with dark skinny jeans. 

I'm in love with that Kate Spade Turtle bag and convinced that lime green goes with everything! 

Also those shoes were KILLING me by 2AM as we hopelessly tried to get a cab.  A big THANK YOU to the nice car driver at the Marriott that took us home and a big F-YOU to all those jerk cab drivers that passed us with empty cars!  

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=70d6653ac1&view=att&th=137d76b63195cd82&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8pDwBoyYoP_4udylFU4hYN&sadet=1339350284216&sads=vJC1gQtR7JZu3qII9wh118gDvQA

White shirt: Apart
Turquoise blazer: Zara
Lime green turtle bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Seychelles
Animal bangles: Kenneth Jay Lane
Necklace: Robin's Nest/Kitsty Lane
Gold circle earings: se me escapa

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that arranging a bachelorette party would use so much time but it was worth it! We got the bride a personalized 'born to be bride' beer mug with her picture printed on the front. Discovered this website that lets you customize your own shirts, beer mugs, invitations and lots of other neat things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun!!
    I dont' know why this picture is not showing up anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me.